Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I'm Listening To:

There's a CD I've been listening to on repeat today and yesterday and man, is it good!! It's called All You Love is Need by John Shade (@davegodowsky on twitter). The song Little Heart is so fucking good. He used to live in Boston but moved to NYC which is lame because I would have liked to see him play at some point... You know... When I have a job and a working car again. Anyway, if you go to http://johnshade.bandcamp.com, you can download it for whatever price you want, which is awesome because I didn't have any money to buy the damn thing, so for now I'm pimping it out, and when I do have a job, I'll paypal him some money because I have indie musician friends and it is expensive to follow your dreams, guys.

So go check him out. He's pretty damn fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment